Cloud Computing (Fall 2019)
|office||ERB 653 (Engineering Research Bldg)|
|Office Hours||Tuesday and Thursday 3:30-5:00pm|
|GTA||Zaman Md Hasanuzzaman Noor, email: email@example.com, ERB 406, office hours: Monday and Wednesday 1:00-2:30pm|
- Project 1 is due on Thursday September 26 before midnight.
- Every student registered in cse6331 needs to create a free XSEDE User Portal account by Monday September 9.
Instructions: you need to use your MavID (eg, xyz1234) as your XSEDE username.
To set up your XSEDE account, follow these Steps:
It will take a day or so for your account to be activated.
You should register by Monday September 9.
After you register, you need to wait for the GTA to create a Comet account
for all students in class. The GTA will send email when the accounts are ready.
- Go to https://portal.xsede.org/.
- Click on the "Create Account" button to request a new account. Initially,
on the first page, you choose a registration key, which can be any
sequence of 6 letters
- Submit and wait for an email to verify your account.
- After you receive a confirmation email, follow the link in your
email and specify your XSEDE user name (which must be your MavID) and
a password. If your NetID user name is already in use, pick a
- Login to the class web site and then submit the following form to let the GTA know your XSEDE user name:
XSEDE has kindly donated time on SDSC Comet for all the students in this class.
Last modified: by Leonidas Fegaras