- I am actively pursuing research in many areas in data management, including:
big data management, distributed computing, web data management, data stream processing, query processing and optimization, and cloud computing,
These slides describe my current research interests in Big Data Management.
- DIQL: A Data Intensive Query Language
- MRQL: an Optimization Framework for Map-Reduce Queries.
- HXQ: A Compiler from XQuery to Haskell.
- XStreamCast: Broadcasting and Query Processing of Streamed XML Data.
- XQP: XQuery Processing on a P2P System.
- XQPull: A Stream Processor for XQuery.
- LDB:an object-oriented database management system.
Last modified: 02/15/2019 by fegaras